We have so much to be thankful for, and a few highlights deserve a mention in light of this special holiday:
- The BioLargo Technology. When we first met Ken Code over a decade ago, he shared the gift of his scientific discoveries and the enormous and important duty that comes with unique and innovative technologies like ours designed to make the world a better place.
- You, and each of our investors. Without our investors’ continued support, our journey and our technologies would be impossible. Our journey – from idea to fully developed and finished products, and all the barriers that come with it, is most certainly not for the faint of heart. We have had to fight for every inch and the journey has most certainly tested our resolve and patience. Rest assured, we are not deterred, and because of our continual progress, we are more excited than ever before. And we thank you for your support on this journey.
- Team members. We have assembled a diverse team of highly qualified innovators, engineers, scientists, and operators that are fearless and driven by our mission. They are special and critical to our ongoing success.
- Grant Supporters. We have now received more than 60 grants from a host of Canadian federal and provincial agencies as well as industry members in support of our clean water technology. The pursuit of such an ambitious vision like ours that can impact the world for good would never be possible without support like this. It is and will continue to be critical to our ongoing success.
- Critics. Yes, we are grateful for the insights of our critics. “Iron sharpens iron” – and our tools have been finely honed to razor sharpness. Remember, in each of our pursuits – clean air, clean water and advanced wound care – we are an innovator presenting novel scientific discoveries that have never been seen before in such meaningful pursuits. Because our technologies are novel and unprecedented, our challenge has been to prove, prove and prove again.