· Secure FDA approval for Clyra, and acquire additional technology assets to round out Clyra’s Offering to go-to-market in 2018. We hope to secure dedicated capital and position to spin off the company when the timing is right to benefit BioLargo’s and Clyra’s shareholders.Secure large public and/or strategic funding to support the AOS’s scale-up, engineering, and commercial launch.
· Achieve cash flow positive status for BLEST.
· Uplist to NASDAQ to create national market for our stock.
· Continue adding highly qualified staff, including additional talented administrative team members for the corporate office.
· Continue the company’s evolution to become an integrated solution provider with services, industry knowledge, rare science skills, and sought-after technologies and products to solve real life problems.
“Nothing Great is Easy”