BioLargo President and CEO Dennis Calvert appeared July 24,2018 on Uptick Newswire’s Stock Day Podcast with Everett Jolly to discuss recent news at BioLargo. Recent months have seen many important milestones being checked off by the company, and the coming months will see several highly significant milestones including pilot projects for the company’s disruptive technologies.
Dennis discussed CupriDyne Clean commercial successes, ClyraMedical Technologies, and upcoming AOS pilots:
- CupriDyne Clean recognized as the number one product on the market for industrial odor and VOC control
- Offered at value pricing – 25% to 50% cost savings
- Currently working with all the major waste handling companies and expanding through regional adoption
- Now offering turn-key design/build/install/maintain odor-control delivery systems
- Team is highly respected and trusted as experts in odor control; unparalleled service team
- Recent FDA 510(k) application in process
- Advanced wound care market is an $18B global segment
- Silver, the leading microbial used in advanced wound care, is coming under regulatory pressure in the EU
- Strategic relationships in development
- Management confident of AOS scale-up capabilities
- Pilots organizing to prove OPEX and CAPEX in the field
- $4M in grant applications in process
- Four pilots are planned to begin in the fall of this year
About BioLargo, Inc.
BioLargo, Inc. is an innovative technology incubator and environmental engineering company driven by a mission to “make life better” by delivering robust, sustainable solutions for a broad range of industries and applications, with a focus on clean water, clean air, and advanced wound care. We incubate disruptive technologies by providing the capital, support, and expertise to expedite them from “cradle” to “maturity” (www.biolargo.com). Our engineering division features experienced professional engineers dedicated to integrity, reliability, and environmental stewardship (www.biolargoengineering.com). Our industrial odor control division, Odor-No-More (www.odornomore.com) features CupriDyne Clean Industrial Odor Eliminator (www.cupridyne.com), which eliminates the odor-causing compounds and VOCs rather than masking them, and is now winning over leading companies in the solid waste handling and wastewater industries and other industries that contend with malodors and VOCs. Our subsidiary BioLargo Water (www.biolargowater.ca) develops the Advanced Oxidation System “AOS”, a disruptive industrial water treatment technology designed to eliminate waterborne pathogens and recalcitrant contaminants with better energy-efficiency and lower operational costs than incumbent technologies. Our subsidiary Clyra Medical (www.clyramedical.com) features effective and gentle solutions for chronic infected wounds to promote infection control and regenerative tissue therapy.