For a direct link to the article by Tamarack Advisors-
Go to the Accesswire link here!
One such solution is poised to be offered by BioLargo, Inc. (OTC: BLGO) subsidiary, Clyra Medical Technologies. On September 22nd, BioLargo, Inc. (OTC: BLGO) announced that Clyra submitted an FDA 510(k) application for an advanced wound care product. Clyra has developed a wound care formulation that integrates the well-understood staple of antimicrobial iodine into a revolutionary new product that is more effective yet gentler than current solutions. Additionally, Clyra’s product produces no known antimicrobial resistance and has shown sustained antimicrobial power for up to 3 days.
- Clyra's hydrogel wound dressings are highly effective and have no known microbial resistance.
- GLP lab studies demonstrated sustained release and continued antimicrobial effectiveness against major organisms.
- In vivo pig studies have shown effectiveness against mature biofilm, with better results than certain prescription antimicrobial solutions.
- Non-cytotoxic, non-sensitizing, and safe to human cells.
- Can easily integrate Clyra technologies into existing products and new ones in the pipeline, including regenerative tissue.
About BioLargo, Inc.