- Grants and financial awards to advance our AOS filter to commercialization to exceed $1,000,000 and counting. This financial support comes at a critical time as we continue building our science team at Agri-Food Discovery Place on campus at the University of Alberta.
- Our science team is gaining peer acceptance as evidenced by their recent attendance at the EUREKA ACQUEAU Conference in Paris France. EUREKA is a publicly funded, intergovernmental network of companies and funding agencies from over 40 countries across Europe and beyond. As a leading international water cluster, EUREKA’s goal is to promote transnational collaboration for developing innovative projects in water technologies.
- We are organizing our first pilot in the poultry processing industry, working with a major poultry producer in Canada, and have been invited to apply for an industrial partnership grant to finance the pilot. We are developing a new design for the AOS with sufficient scale to tackle this challenge.
- We just completed a $1,000,000 capital raise and restructured our short-term debt into long term and mandatorily convertible debt, which will convert to equity on its terms in the future. (Link to Form 8-K) These advancements continue to strengthen our balance sheet.
- We continue to expand our professional staff, including the recent addition of Dr. Parastoo Pourrezaei, E.I.T., a professional researcher and engineer with substantial experience in the oil sands industry. Our CFO, Charles Dargan, has again agreed to extend his tenure with us, accepting no cash, only stock options, as compensation.
- As a result of our technical symposium a month ago, we are engaged in discussions with a number of potential strategic partners for possible licenses and joint ventures.
- We have developed three distinct iodine based platform technologies. Our award-winning Cupridyne based products continue to find their way to market through a series of organic growth initiatives. Our license of the Isan System to Clarion Water is progressing and we remain confident in its continued growth and financial contribution.
- Invention continues at BioLargo. With the addition of such acclaimed technical staff, and ever-expanding technical resources, we are continuing to find new discoveries that add to our intellectual property estate and will create shareholder value well into the future.