- The Cannabis industry is the new ''gold rush'', with the legal marijuana market estimated to grow to $146 billion by 2025. Marijuana stocks can offer great returns but can be highly unpredictable and risky.
- ''Pick & shovel'' plays are companies that provide essential goods and services to an industry without being direct participators, they offer an alternative way to participate in the financial returns of the growing cannabis industry.
- Odors from grow operations and production are bothering neighbors and creating serious problems in the form of local resident opposition, costly permit delays and rejections, fines, and lawsuits.
- The industry is struggling to control marijuana's strong odors with current technologies.
- BioLargo, an innovative technology and engineering company, has a new solution with its patented ''CupriDyne Clean'' currently killing hard-to-control odors at landfills and waste transfer stations.